I sort of took a different take on this one. An argyle pattern is generally a diamond shape, but I thought a heart could be fun.
Now, you can continue your hop on to Melissa's blog. If you want to know all of the products I used, take a look below. :o) Happy Scrappin'!
- Inks: Grey Wool (Z2125), Cotton Candy (Z2193)
- Re-Inker: Juniper (Z2265)
- Cardstocks: Grey Wool (available in shade pack X5911), Colonial White (1388), Juniper (available in shade pack X5907), Cotton Candy (available in shade pack X5910), and Blush (available in shade pack X5909)
- Sweet Moments stamp set (C1467)
- Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (Z1686)
- Pearl Opaques (Z1336)
- Licorice Opaques (Z1335)
- Bookplates (Z1147)
- Bling Assortment (Z1466)
- Spray Pen (Z1380)