Background

Monday, October 10, 2011

Christmas Card Workshop

Hello, everybody!!!  I have finally finished planning my Christmas card workshop.  Whew!  Things have been so busy around here!  I hope you like what I have come up with.  Here are the cards!  :o)



We will be making two each of these four designs, eight cards in total.  We will be able to use multiple techniques: dry embossing, heat embossing, paper folding...all kinds of fun!!!  Due to my extremely busy Saturdays this month, I need to schedule this one for a Friday night.  I will be teaching this at my house on Friday, October 28th beginning at 7 pm.  The cost is only $25, and I only have 8 spots, so hurry and book your spot quickly!  Once the spots are full, they are full, and I will be moving on to a different workshop for next month.  As always...happy scrapping!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment