Background

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kit Of The Month Club

This month is really going to fly by, so I am trying to get things up and going on this blog.  I absolutely fell in love with the Roxie paper pack, so that is what we are doing this month.  There are going to be a few changes to the club, so here are the details:
  • You do not need to be a monthly member to join us, this just means you won't be on the hostess rotation.
  • By ordering through me, you will receive everything you need to complete a THIRD layout.  This is a 'thank you' gift from me, because I want you all to know how much I appreciate you!
  • If, for some crazy reason, you do not like the kit for that month, you can still participate in the hostess rotation by purchasing an equal amount of whatever you want.
  • If you do not wish to purchase the kit, you can purchase the paper pack and whatever else you would like to bring your total up to the kit amount (not hard to do, as the kits are FABULOUS deals at only 29.95!!!)
So, with all of that said, we will be meeting at my house on August 20th at 10:30 am to make these DELICIOUS layouts!













I will need to put the order in this Saturday morning to ensure we have everything in on time, so let me know soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment