Background

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Champ

This is my first layout that I have ever submitted for a competition!  It looks much better in person.  I don't think photos ever quite do things justice.  The story behind this makes me laugh.  My hubby, Clint, and my nephew, Forrest, have been smack talking for a year over who was the faster runner.  So, when my sister and her family came down to visit, the race was on!  They ran 2 miles.  Clint wanted to at least win in humor, so he wore a blue and white headband, and wristbands.  He had on a sleeveless shirt, and he wore knee high socks, which we striped at the top with a blue sharpie.  We really weren't sure if he would stand a chance against Forrest because he was 20 years younger than Clint, but within the first lap, it was obvious that Clint had him.  He won by 3/4 of a lap!  So...the race is on again for next year.  I'm sure that it will be a much tighter race next time, but Clint has already figured out what he is going to wear.  :)
If you want to vote for my layout, it is at Scrappin' Bunnies.  The competition ends this Saturday!






No comments:

Post a Comment