Background

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Flutter Card

Hey, peeps!!!  Happy Valentine's day!!!  :o)  I really love this time of year.  It seems to inspire craftiness in everybody, even boys!  LOL  I had an open house last Saturday (I'm sorry if you didn't get an invite...I am still trying to get all of my contacts organized so it's easier to make sure everybody gets an invitation.)  I had some of the new product to show, and I had a fun, simple card for everyone to make.


I used the Buzz and Bumble paper pack.  Even though it isn't as 3D like most of my other cards, I still really like it.  I used the chicken wire background stamp from the Distressed Backgrounds set.  I really like this stamp set.  I didn't use a block to stamp it.  I wanted it to fade in and out in spots even more than they already do in their design, so I used my fingers as a block.  :o)  The only ink I used was Cocoa.  I stamped with it and I distressed all of the papers with it.


The main stamp set I used was a Quick Cards set called Dragonfly.  I really love the saying on it...'you make my heart flutter.'  It seemed like the perfect card to share with you on this day of love and friendship.  :o)

Happy Crafting!!!

Cherri

No comments:

Post a Comment