Background

Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello, friends!  I have some really fun things to show you coming up, so I thought I'd give you a little sneak peak of one of the cards.


It's a simple card, but I am going to be showing you a fabulously EASY way to make these darling flowers!
 

I used the Clementine paper pack from Close To My Heart.  I really like the shades of brown this has along with orangy pinks.  They are definitely not the traditional Valentine's Day colors, and I think that makes it the perfect paper.  :o)

I'll be sharing pictures of the steps to make this flower so easy, you'll add them to nearly everything (like I do!!!  LOL)

Remember, the current Close To My Heart catalog will be done at the end of the month and lots of the products will be retiring.  So...if there is anything you have been wanting, or anything you want to stock up on, go to my website and have it shipped directly to you!  :o)

Happy Crafting!!!

Cherri

No comments:

Post a Comment