Background

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Birthday Card For My Love

Last week was my dear husband's birthday.  I thought I would share the card I made for him.  I really love the vintage look it has!  I hope it makes you smile like it made me.  :o)  That's when I know I like what I've made.  I smile and giggle like a little girl.  LOL
 These cute little tattered ruffles I created using the corner rounder with the guard taken off.  I distressed them in black ink, and after adhering them, I bent and ripped some of them, giving them a worn, old look.  Vintage!!!!
 I didn't use ink to stamp these cute figures with!  I painted my stamps with black acrylic paint to stamp them with!!!  It gives it a subtly different look than using ink.  I believe that every little detail is what makes the difference.
 Did you notice the heart?!  This is the most fabulous part, in my opinion.  I used a heart shaped dimensional element, and inked it up with reds and yellow in the middle.  Then, I used Crackle Accents by Inkssentials.  Isn't it awesome?!
I just love pretty things, don't you?

Happy crafting everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment