Background

Friday, March 2, 2012

March Stamp Of The Month

This month's stamp set is Potential.  I love the flourishes!  The sayings are fabulous, too.  I really like this one.  It has such a classic, clean feeling to it.  Because of this, I actually stepped away from my grunged up, aged look!  GASP!!!  I know!  It is SO unlike me!  I love the card I made with it, though.  I was actually inspired with the color scheme by my friend Elizabeth.  She created a card with this color scheme that I thought was stunning, so I had to give it a go.  What do you think?  I'm still working on my photography skills.  LOL
I know this is a much cleaner look than I normally do.  My mom would like this one!  :O)
Here are some more projects done with this stamp set by some talented friends of mine!
 Created by Judy Faye
 Created by Melissa Robinson
 Created by Michelle West
Created by Tonya Whitehurst




Beautiful Stamps, Amazing Discounts

Each month you can enjoy a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5—that’s over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

JOIN MY TEAM
I know you want to be part of the awesome Cherri Blossoms team!  And this is the month to do it!  I can't believe the FABULOUS (yes, I said it!  That's my excited word!) deal going on this month for all the new consultants!  Everyone who joins this month will get the ULTIMATE, the SPECTACULAR Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (with the 3 STAMP SETS and 3 DIMENSIONAL ELEMENTS) absolutely for FREE!!!  I am floored by this deal!  Woohoo!!!!  So, do the happy dance, and join my team!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment